Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NoBoDy KnOwS...


Nobody knows its empty
The smile that i wear,
The real one is left in the past
Bcoz U have left me there

Nobody knows I'm crying
They won't even see my tears,
When they think that I m laughing
I still wishing u were here.

Nobody knows its painful
They think that I m strong,
They say that this wont kill me
But I wonder if they were wrong.

Nobody knows I'm praying
That u will change my mind,
They think that I had let u go
When u left me behind.

Nobody knows I miss u
They think I feel set free,
But I feel like I m bound with chains
Trapped in the mystery.

Nobody knows I need u
They say I can do it on my own,
But they dont know I m crying
When I m all alone....

4 comments:

@nshul said...

mast hai.....
....well....
i guess....
.....
find smthin in ur life tht will make u happy....rather thn being lost....n sad..... ...the sparkling & shining effect tht u posses can fade ...if u keep on explorin the incident, consequences n their reasons frm ur past.........

@nshul said...

hota hai yrrr..sabke sath...
i wonder ...if evry1 feels the same ....
thn hw come it happns with evry1....nai...

Unknown said...

gr8 work yaar....impressed dear....!!

Unruly Rebel said...

hey nice post...expressive...