Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why?...Why?...Why?...


Why does it have to hurt inside?
Why do I have to cry each night?
I think I have to walk by...
I'm starting to lose my sight...

What is it that changed your mind?
Who is it that keeps you blind?
Why did you change so fast?
Did you really have to leave me behind?

I start to think about all we had
And how it turned this way...
I guess I'll have to leave your side,
And turn my face away...

Although my soul will die...
Although my heart will cry...
I've got nothing else to do,
I'm hurt deep inside

But although I'll leave your side,
You'll be always on my mind...
My heart and soul will ache for you,
Every day and every night...

You're my never ending love,
The love that keeps me alive...
You're the one I'll love forever,
Although it hurts inside...

8 comments:

@nshul said...

flow is nice.......
achii likhi hai....
seriously....
u r gettin bettr day by day...

@nshul said...

u knw one thing neha.....
restrictin ur emotions ..n hiding ur realities....
....makes us strong...
but at the same time it creates a balloon ......now this balloon contains all our emotions ,,,happy n sad moments together....
but as u know balloon can burst if air flow is more ....in d same manner....if we keep on hiding ourself...this ballooon gts bigger n bigger...n one day it gt burst....
n u'll feel guilty tht day...
....
....waise m tellin u all this.....
but i also kinda hide my reality frm evry1...
..waise sach toh ye hota hai kee...
v need a hell of a guts to speak our heart out..........

gypsy said...

love hurts!? or is it our expectations that we carry on with love that hurts? ain't it only the unfulfilled or nonreciprocating love that hurts? love doesn't hurt...

there IS a Difference...

@nshul said...

dont ...run...............
..stop running.............
thts it......
face it ..what ever it is....
thts d way to liv.........
life is a tragedy fr those hu feel..
n comedy fr those hu think...........
...so try to liv each moment......

Sur said...

neha... first of all, wow... i didn't know you write so well... didn't c this side of you in the one month we were together in chd...
you know what, restricting our emotions is not the best thing to do... we all have our share of bad times, but then we have good ones too... no matter how bad/depressing a situation may get, we will always have better times in life... i kno it sounds too clinch, but still - every cloud has a silver lining...
keep blogging...

@nshul said...

kya bolun..........
tum itna zada na bola karo........
......
....jo kud ek achha insaan hota hai...
use baaki bhe achhe he lagte ai.....
...so ....
....rather.........
tell me ...kahan le admissn.....

lucifier said...

nice poem hope to c more of you here
keep blogging
cheerz!!

Anonymous said...

lovely poem...........
filled with so much emotions........
dont know that between us there is such a great poetess.......
never seen yours thi side..
neha dont restrict your emotons let them flow bcoz when this will brust it will give u a lot of pain...
KEEP WRITING.........