Monday, January 19, 2009


yesterday night i was crying a lot....
i don't know why??....
i guess....
it was....
because of the pain hidden in my heart....
or because of my destiny....
........i feel.......
as if i am the only one who has tears in her eyes.....
but when i look around....
i feel.....
there are some people.....
who have pains greater than me....
but they still manage to laugh....to smile....to enjoy....
they know the way to hide tears behind their beautiful smile....
i am trying the same....
hope i'll succeed....
wish me luck....!!!

5 comments:

POISON said...

Hi Neha..
Just was googling something.. came across your blog.. touching.. i would say.. the poems are good real good and can see the pain you have poured in..

just wanted to say..


Its fine to cry,
crying doesnt make us weak.
We ourself have all the answers, the answers that we may ever seek.


Vishal..

Priybrat.da.genuis said...

best of luck .. :P

but u always don't need to hide your tears . It good to cry ... crying helps to get over with thing and forget them quickly ....

and most of the time crying = evolution .. as a person ... ^_^

unknown me said...

i dnt know wat pain u have,
but seems to be bigger than mine..
dnt knw... mine is so big i cant sleep...
your poems are really sad...and touching....it seems to be exactly for me...

harshit aggarwal said...

hi.....neha....
you had tremendous yar.....
i am very much impressed from your writings...it give me so much help to make my life my good...please send your feed back at hrshtaggarwal0@yahoo.com......
....
i want to become friend with you....

Anonymous said...

Hi...

I just came accross your blog while I was searching for something...You write really well...Felt really nice reading your poems and all...Really touching...May God fulfill all your wishes...

Take care,
Veena.